Get ready for a Brampton exotic weather coming this weekend. Environment Canada is reporting that after a period of rain, the weekend going in through to next Monday, November 5 will see a period of sunny weather.

Going into Friday, there will be a high of 5 degrees with a 60 percent chance of rain. But the day after on Saturday, November 3 there will be a 40 percent chance of rain, along with some sunny periods.

It is into Sunday then Monday when the weather will see a high between 10 to 11 degrees, with a mix of sun and cloud.

By next Tuesday, it will be back to rainy weather again with a high of 11.

brampton exotic weather

So while it looks a bit gray throughout the rest of the week, looks like there are a few days of sunshine to look forward to ahead.

Graphics courtesy of Environment Canada

For more about Brampton exotic weather Visit
Contact us for any other details about the news.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here